Confirmation of Services | Health & Safety
Affordable Energy Solutions operates in a safe manner
Affordable Energy Solutions will:
- Arrange for all work to be carried out by our appointed team members experienced, competent and familiar with the insulation, heatpumps, ventilation system and techniques specified.
- Provide products undamaged and dry and transport to the location that protects them from the weather and damage.
- Avoid distortion, stretching, puncturing and damage to edges of sheet materials.
- Not use damaged or wet products.
- Follow safe working practices, including wearing suitable protective clothing as necessary.
- Avoid delamination or distortion of the form of the insulation products unless required to install as per specification/drawings/as-built requirements.
- Maintain full thickness unless compression is an installation system requirement.
- Before commencing installation – check that the location and framing are free from visual moisture (moisture % readings to be supplied by Main Contractor and confirmed acceptable in accordance with NZBC or Auckland City Council requirements)
- Check that the cavities are suitably closed including that building papers and vapour barriers are in place – Main Contractor to remedy if not.
- Install insulation products, Heatpumps and Ventilation products to the Manufacturer’s instructions.
- We reserve the right to not install areas if deemed unsafe at the time of installation, any areas not able to be safely installed will be deducted from the quoted price.